As an extension of our corporate objectives, Classical Handmade Products BD (CHP) commits itself to the following Quality Policy:
- 1. Establish a Quality Management System through the effective implementation and certification of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
- 2. Consistently improving our product and process quality through learning, communication, emulation, innovation and participation in continuous improvement programs.
- 3. Cultivate and maintain a dynamic and vibrant managerial culture, which incorporates continual feedback and improvement.
- 4. Endeavor to maximize the product and process quality, leading to increased sales volume.
- 5. Attempt to minimize the lead time across the entire production process, thus ensuring timely delivery of products and services to meet our interested parties’ requirements including customer's requirements.
- 6. Undertake regular training programs to educate employees, thus allowing each employee to recognize their responsibility for ensuring quality.
- 7. Attempt comprehensive understanding of customers' requirements, and deliver a product to match or even exceed these requirements to achieve customer delight.
- 8. Reduce waste and inefficiency in the production process.
- 9. This policy is reviewed from time to time for its continuing suitability.
Institute appropriate control procedures and conduct periodic reviews of our attainment of the Quality Policy, consequently taking appropriate measures accordingly.
Encourage sharing of information on quality among the major stakeholders of the company, and solicit their inputs to enable us to meet their expectations. Furthermore, the Quality Policy would be promoted across all levels of employees to encourage them to embrace quality as their personal commitment.
The proper implementation of the Quality Policy would be supervised by the executive, Compliance.